Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, May 9, 2013

YUMMMM

I am hooked on some foods right now that are way too delicious not to share.

Blackened Chicken and Cilantro Lime Quinoa. I found this recipe on Pinterest. I seriously might start eating this every. single. day. It is so good! We scraped out every last drop of the avocado cream sauce. INSANE! And it's good for you too! Quinoa is a great source of protein.

 
Chicken Salad. Another Pinterest find! So not healthy for you, but delicious! I admit it ... I am a chicken salad snob. This is my favorite so far!
 
 
Thai Chicken Pizza. We have been doing "International Cuisine Night" for probably a year now with our sweet friends, Adam and Jessica McKain. For Jess's turn a couple months ago, she made Thai Chicken Pizza. This pizza is amazzzing!! I've made it at least every other week ever since. We LOVE it! Jessica is Susie Homemaker so she used homemade pizza dough. I, on the other hand, use the Boboli Pizza Crust found in the spaghetti aisle. (GASP) Seriously though, make this pizza :-)
 
 

1 comment:

ginmommy said...

Avocado cream sauce?? HEAVEN.