Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, February 16, 2013

easy apple pie

 
The other day I noticed that I had a left over pie crust and lots of apples. So I googled "easy apple pie" and this is was the first recipe I came across ...

One 9 inch pie crust
5-6 apples peeled and cut up
3/4 cup butter, melted
1 c. flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 Tbsp. sugar
1 c. sugar
1 egg
 
-Place pie crust in pie pan.
-Put apples on top of pie crut and sprinkle with cinnamon and 1 tbsp. sugar.
-In a bowl mix 1 cup sugar, flour, and butter. Blend in unbeaten egg and a pinch of salt.
-Mix well and spread over apples.
-Cut strips of foil and use them to cover the edges only of the pie crust.
-Bake at 350 for 45 minutes
 
It was delicious! I think Lincoln ate half of the pie .. no joke. You've got to try this pie!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks yummy and I love your pie plate; too cute!

Susie said...

Sounds like the ingredients I use for my pie. Love me some Apple Pie!!