Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, March 1, 2013

home tour: kitchen

So this is my favorite room ... probably because it's the room with the food in it! Ha! Seriously though, I love to eat, I love to cook, I love plates, I love little pretty kitchen stuff. I love a lot :-)
 

I got these sweet little measuring cups for Christmas, and brace yourself for this ... I love them.


I cannot tell you the happiness I experience when I get up in the morning and drink a cup of coffee out of one of these happy cups. I. love. them. Shocking, I know.


Chris gets full credit on this idea. This is the kind of man I married. A man who doesn't like a fridge taking up a bunch of space in the kitchen so he says, "Let's just put it in the wall!" And I've gotta say, I LOVE IT! haha  The best thing about the fridge of course is Lincoln's precious artwork hanging on it :-)



5 comments:

ginmommy said...

Where did you get the plates? I want to do the same thing, and I love the diff colors and patterns.

Jami said...

I would love your kitchen too. It's beautiful!

The plates are a really cool idea. I want to paint our kitchen, that would be a neat idea.

Hers and His said...

Thanks Gretchen and Jami! We got the plates at Anthropologie and World Market in Louisville. Anthopologie can be kind of expensive, but if you get them on sale they're not bad at all! You will have to post pictures!

Jill said...

I love the look, Megan! I love it when people add personal touches of things that are so "them". {Your plates and mugs}. Looks great. :)

Tracey said...

So cute! I love your kitchen. :) I'm in the process (um for over a year) of redecorating mine. Makes me want to hurry and finish!