Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, May 6, 2013

Awana


If you've seen videos of Lincoln saying his Bible verses, chances are it was either for CBS or Awana. I cannot say enough good things about Awana. I was blown away this year at how much Lincoln learned. Our church gave out awards yesterday for each Awana class and Lincoln was pumped! If you have a child and you are trying to think of ways to get God's word in their heart---consider Awana! They start back up in August. It's only an hour and fifteen minutes every Sunday evening. And you do not have to be a member at our church to attend. Think about it!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

I love Awana, too! Levi did a great job with it this year.

Jami said...

Our church doesn't offer this, how old do you have to be? Can you send me more info? You can email me or FB me.
Jami.lee@insightbb.com
Thanks!!!

Jill said...

Ooh. . .I am definitely interested. Please send me info, too. Dave leads a Bible study on Sunday nights at the Henryville Prison so I am always looking for things to do during that time. Do they offer programming for Kash's age and adults, too?!

pennington.jill@insightbb.com

ginmommy said...

I love Awana!