Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, May 24, 2013

nuts for doughnuts!

My Mom invited us over for dinner yesterday. After dinner we watched The Little Mermaid because Lincoln claimed he'd never seen it AND it's like the best Disney movie ever, right? After the movie, we made a late night run to Krispy Kreme in Louisville. If you've never had a hot doughnut right off the line, you are missing out!
 
Lincoln loved watching them make the doughnuts. Forget all of those comments about Lincoln saying he wanted to be a singer, nurse, or doctor --- now he wants to be the "Sprinkles Guy" at Krispy Kreme :-)
 
 Sorry the phone photos are a bit blurry.
 
 


In other news, two of my sweet friends have come back to Blogworld! Hop over to Laura and Jessica's blogs and welcome them to the blogosphere!!! ha!

5 comments:

Susie said...

Love me some Krispe Kreme!! You mom loves the same kind I do it looks like, cream in the middle!

Anonymous said...

Call me a weirdo or jus plain boring but last night was one of the highlights of the year. I'm a simple person who loves the simple things in life...family, dinner, the little mermaid and hot Krispy Kreme donuts....PERFECT! Loving living!
Nini or mom or Leigh Ann

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

sometimes those are the best night ever... the impromptu ones!

ginmommy said...

Listen. I could eat my weight in those things. DI-VINE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The K.K. is truly awesome! I'm just glad Lincoln held Nini's head in place! haha