Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, June 9, 2013

new job!

I just realized I never told Blogworld some pretty exciting news for our family! I finished nursing school and I got a job! Let me just say that God was really looking out for me in this situation.
 
Most new nurses have to work the night shift before switching to days---I got days!
 
I know a lot of nurses who have to work every other Sunday---I have to work one Sunday a month and they said if another nurse on our unit wants to switch days with me, I don't even have to work that!
 
I started on Monday and everyone is so nice. I really like my boss and the nurse who is training me. AND I've already met two ladies who are also Christians! YES!
 
Another bonus...it's full-time, 3 days a week, and 8 minutes from my house. All I can say is Thank You God! Our prayers were definitely answered.
 
 

6 comments:

ginmommy said...

That's so awesome Megan! I would love it if you were my nurse :-)

Susie said...

Great job!! Congrats!!

Jill said...

Yea! God is good!!! :)

Tracey said...

I'm so happy for you! That is wonderful. Congrats!

Rena' said...

That is awesome! I know Nursing School is no picnic. God Bless!

Jessica said...

Yay!!